Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload
Poll
EPIC right?
Yes
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Vote_lcap32%Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Vote_rcap
 32% [ 23 ]
Yes its EPIC
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Vote_lcap68%Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Vote_rcap
 68% [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 72
Latest topics
» Wow, You guys...
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 pm by Range Of Ish

» Well how do?
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:40 pm by Range Of Ish

» this is for you kevin
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm by unrealdem0n

» OMFG IT WORKS OMFG OWNED!
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 pm by i lovee kevinn

» kevin
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 pm by Range Of Ish

» Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 am by toverkol6

» forget it
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm by 24jared24

» JUST A WARNING
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 am by berserker

» server died face it
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm by 24jared24

» Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!
Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am by zackay

Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!

Go down 
+4
Final Stand
Tyblo2
gethero
Kevin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Main Owner
Main Owner
Kevin

Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Empty
PostSubject: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Since most of the staff currently is inactive I have decided to demote most of the staff. Tommy Pks, Alpha Muffin, Wtf Elvemage, Nubby Zubby, Tyblo2, and Rearer have all been demoted. We are currently in need of staff. No this does mean beg and suck up for mod nor does it mean beg and annoy me to read your application. Please be patient, believe it or not I do read them. The more you ask the less your chances are. Please only ask once, also please take your time on the applications and convince me as to why you deserve mod.

Recent promotions include: Berserker & Toverkol6

PS! THE BEST WAY TO GET MOD IS TO ADVERTISE!!

-Kevin
Back to top Go down
http://www.iScapeHome.tk
gethero

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 am

and me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyblo2
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

Kevin, I have been at camp, but now I have been more active.
Back to top Go down
Final Stand

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:26 pm

i would like to be part of your staff, i also need to talk to you about iscape videos because you said we would get rewards for making good videos. i have one you can watch my youtube channed is "Mrjohnnyhybrid" please take some time to watch that video and get back to me on iscape about if there is a reward or whats going on please. thanks - Final Stand
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm

laptop had problems, i am now back to play, not sure if i'd get my staff position back though since i hadn't got it back after the reset.
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 am

Well good luck zero
Back to top Go down
Range Of Ish
Forum Addict
Range Of Ish

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 am

Yes Good-Luck to all trying to get their staff positon back.

Range Of Ish.
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
zackay

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am

Kevin, im not going to say i deserve staff because i honestly dont know if i do, but i have remained faithful to your server despite it going offline for quite some time, i will most likely never quit and i love to help people unless its a spam or annoyance. and i could help you code if you ever need help. I have honestly been staff on quite a few servers but each and every one of the servers didnt fullfil my taste as far as private servers, im a hardworking staff or non staff person, if i want something i think i can get, i go for it. but if i dont get it, i will remain to help anyways. im getting back to school in a few days, but i will remain active and i will log on as much as possible which of course will be alot. my ingame username is Zackary if you decide i am able to be staff with you. i would love to help your community and i can advertise for this server and make video's for the server, i dont expect a reward or want a reward, its for the server. if you have any questions feel free to email me at J_A_HEBERT@hotmail.com, i check it everyday so i wont miss anything you send me if you do. thanks again Smile

Zackary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!   Staff demotes & Big Annoucements! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: iScape :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: