Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload
Poll
EPIC right?
Yes
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Vote_lcap32%Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Vote_rcap
 32% [ 23 ]
Yes its EPIC
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Vote_lcap68%Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Vote_rcap
 68% [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 72
Latest topics
» Wow, You guys...
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 pm by Range Of Ish

» Well how do?
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:40 pm by Range Of Ish

» this is for you kevin
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm by unrealdem0n

» OMFG IT WORKS OMFG OWNED!
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 pm by i lovee kevinn

» kevin
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 pm by Range Of Ish

» Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 am by toverkol6

» forget it
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm by 24jared24

» JUST A WARNING
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 am by berserker

» server died face it
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm by 24jared24

» Staff demotes & Big Annoucements!
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am by zackay

Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
berserker
Guru

Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Empty
PostSubject: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:25 am

Well it seems the server is not going back up why?, Ask Jared or read this
Quote :
I DIDNT KEYLOG YOU, YOU IDIOT. IT WAS REAL IT WAS FUCKING ONLINE FOR 2 MONTHS. I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I "KEYLOGGED" YOU. IF YOU WANT TO TALK SO MUCH SHIT ATLEAST SHOW SOME PROOF. Server is closed due to idiots claiming its a virus. I haven't had internet for 4 days cause I moved and i'm waiting to get it installed. I was going to bring it back but there is no point cause everyone thinks its a virus.

fuck you jared.
So Kevin i had allot good times(:, btw there is no keylogger:P, i hope you put the server up again, if not, It was fun while it lasted

With huge regards, Berserker

P.s, Kevin thanks for the good times(:

*UPDATE*
Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Updatev

I hope you chose to keep the server up(:, And Jared just stop..., You are just making it worse, And Jared please do say sorry to Kevin it's not he's fault that he moved.

Well it seems the server is Might not going back up why?, Ask Jared or read this [quote]I DIDNT KEYLOG YOU, YOU IDIOT. IT WAS REAL IT WAS FUCKING ONLINE FOR 2 MONTHS. I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I "KEYLOGGED" YOU. IF YOU WANT TO TALK SO MUCH SHIT ATLEAST SHOW SOME PROOF. Server is closed due to idiots claiming its a virus. I haven't had internet for 4 days cause I moved and i'm waiting to get it installed. I was going to bring it back but there is no point cause everyone thinks its a virus.

Last edited by berserker on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *Update!*)
Back to top Go down
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 am

im sorry but kevin could have been a big boy and put it back up and ban me?
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 am

Well he's moving, If it goes backup it might take some time.
Back to top Go down
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 am

no.. he already moved and he said he isnt puting it back up...
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

All right then.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Main Owner
Main Owner
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

jared don't speak for others when you don't know shit. I don't even have internet right now we ordered but we are waiting for the tech guy to arrive. I am at a friends house. Why would I put it up just to 'ban' you. I will not waste my time on a pre-pubescent 12 year old child. Speak to me when you grow up.

Pce
Back to top Go down
http://www.iScapeHome.tk
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

no i said put it up fro everyone and if you dont like me ban me... i mean i wouldnt mind playing but if worst comes to worst
Back to top Go down
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Kevin wrote:
jared don't speak for others when you don't know shit. I don't even have internet right now we ordered but we are waiting for the tech guy to arrive. I am at a friends house. Why would I put it up just to 'ban' you. I will not waste my time on a pre-pubescent 12 year old child. Speak to me when you grow up.

Pce
llala i quoted you! ahhahahhaha
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:38 pm

jared, really?
Back to top Go down
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:21 pm

berserker wrote:
jared, really?
lol got you to Razz
Back to top Go down
berserker
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah you did:P
Back to top Go down
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm

ur online Razz
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Main Owner
Main Owner
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

server is never going up now cause of jared. i am gone forever deleting the forums soon. Go find something else to play i am sick of kids like jared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iScapeHome.tk
24jared24
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm

o yay i made kevin mad go meeeeee *cheers* that was easy...
Back to top Go down
toverkol6

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 am

Well Done Jared ... :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*   Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update* Empty

Back to top Go down

Well..., The server had good run:/ *Update*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: